Well, I have finally updated a little more. I have been having trouble uploading my pictures so I had to figure out how to do a different way. I put pictures on here from Christmas so I could catch up! I will, I promise, do better. Before it was taking at least 30 minutes to upload a couple pictures and I had no time to spare waiting for that. Now it is a lot faster so I can keep updating in a timely manner.
My girls are growing so fast. Kennadie is such a copy cat and is NOT shy at all. She loves attention and will go to anyone who smiles at her. Gracie is my miss independent. She hates to be told what to do and is so quick on her feet with her responses that often Colby and I start laughing when we shouldn't be! She loves having her own room, usually sleeping with her door closed and with all her lights off, and she is 4! And Averie; she is my little momma. She takes care of her sisters and offers her help at every chance she gets. She is shy and sensitive and loves just sitting in our laps. All three have their own personalities and I love seeing how different they are! Being a mom is so much more than I ever expected and I can't wait to see what else they are going to do. There are definitely some hard days, but they NEVER have and NEVER will out weigh the happiness and joy they bring to my life. I totally understood the phrase "I love them so much it hurts" after I became a mom!!
A lot has gone on since my last post. Since Christmas, we have been in our house for 3 months, Gracie had a birthday and my sister got married. I have put pictures on here up to Gracie's birthday. When I get some from the wedding I will post them as well. I promise, again, to do better!!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Your girls are so cute! I'm glad you guys are doing well. I love your new house! It is so pretty. What part of Denton is it in? We are moving there in a few months and are in FW still. Luke is planting a new church there with Richland Hills CofC. We need to get together with you guys sometime if we are living in the same town!
Yea, another blog to read!! I will add you to my list. Precious family!
Post a Comment