Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It has been AWHILE!








I know, I know I started this blog with great intentions to keep up with it, but with 3 children 5 and under, a husband that is CRAZY busy, me starting school and with us living in an apartment and now a rent house....I got a littlebehind!

Well to recap, the short version, we are about to move into our house. YES I SAID IT, we are moving this weekend. It has been a long road, but we are finally there. I can't even believe it. I have been packing and needed a break, so I am writing. We have been living out of boxes for 8 months. When we first started this whole process Kennadie was 2 months old! Crazy Huh! But it is well worth it. I can't wait to raise our 3 girls in a house we can call our own.

Instead of putting everything on here from the months that I skipped, I am just going to start with Kennadies birthday and try like crazy to stay up with it. My baby is sooo big and I can't believe it has gone by soooo fast. She is a true joy and makes Colby and I laugh everyday. She is a BIG show-off and LOVES attention. She is a copy cat for anyone that will give her their time. She loves her sisters and gets real upset when she doesn't feel apart. Kennadie Faith is a true blessing and I can't see our lives without her. She is even keeping some of her dark hair!!!







4 comments:

Becky, Phil and Hayden said...

I can't believe how big she is now! She is adorable! Glad for you guys to get to move in to your house now.

the libbys said...

yeah! you're alive! :) i need your new address....it's shower time! :) 63 days and counting....

Natasha said...

Your girls are so cute! They look so nuch alike! That's so exciting you're moving into your new house! Can't wait to see pictures!

Boozer Bunch said...

Oh my goodness Courtney, I can't believe she's a year! My how time flies, I miss you guys terribly! Congrats on the move, I know it's been a long time coming, let me know if you need our help! Can't wait to come see it!