Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My 3 Angels!!

I can honestly say that I can't wait to raise these 3 girls and watch them love and fight with one another!! They are so funny together and Ave and Gracie really watch out for their little sister. Kennadie adores them and already tries to imitate them. My girls are my world and I pray that they are as close to me as I am to my mom. I hope the saying stays true.. "Have a girl and you will have her love for life, have a boy and you will have it till he finds his wife." (Oh and I am sure there are some boys out there that this does NOT apply to!!) I am so blessed to have my girls! I am already stunned for their love for each other and their sweet way they show it. I am so glad that God has given me such little gifts. Every day I come to the realization I wouldn't have it any other way!





1 comment:

Becky, Phil and Hayden said...

Ya'll's girls are beautiful! You are very blessed to have 3 sweet girls! That makes me sad about boys. I think it's true though. Makes me sad to think about Hayden. That's just the way life goes though. Hope you all are doing well!