Cute pics Courtney. You have such adorable girls! That's super exciting that you guys are building! Sounds like you're super busy! Are you back to work yet?
Building is exciting, but stressful at the same time. Yes I have been back since Spring Break and I only have 3 weeks left. I am so so excited for summer. Colby and I are going to Cabo, Mexico in the middle of June with other couples and I can't wait. How are guys?
ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS I HAVE EVER READ!! This is a must read. It changed my life and I recommend it to everyone! It made me look closer at my relationship with God and made me re-evaluate the way I think!!!!!!
A family of five, I am very busy raising 3 little girls and taking care of a husband that works extremely hard. We have been so blessed with friends and family and a life full of love, laughter and A LOT OF PINK!!!
2 comments:
Cute pics Courtney. You have such adorable girls! That's super exciting that you guys are building! Sounds like you're super busy! Are you back to work yet?
Building is exciting, but stressful at the same time. Yes I have been back since Spring Break and I only have 3 weeks left. I am so so excited for summer. Colby and I are going to Cabo, Mexico in the middle of June with other couples and I can't wait. How are guys?
Post a Comment